Applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied.
- New to the Grants Portal — If you are a first time user, you must register in order to receive log-in credentials to complete the LOI and potentially a grant application. Please allow for up to 2 business days to receive login credentials. Please check your email and spam or junk folders for your login credentials before inquiring further.
- Log-in Now — If you’ve registered in the past for any NDN grant opportunity, please click Log-in Now. You do not need to register again.
- It is best to use a computer or laptop to complete registration, log-in and/or LOI.
- Chrome browser works best with the grant application online system.
- Please be sure to register well in advance of the grant deadline of 5pm MST on August 31, 2021. Registering sooner than the final 48 hours before the deadline offers a better chance of technical support and timely submission. Any attempts to register later than 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time on August 29th does not guarantee availability for technical support or assistance with submission by the 5 p.m. deadline on August 31st.
- Please ensure that your organizational information is correct, i.e.; contact information, email address; telephone number. Once it is submitted you cannot edit your profile information.
- Once you’ve registered or logged in, you will receive information via email on how to access your portal and complete the application forms.
- NDN cannot make any exceptions to the LOI/grant application deadline. This includes incomplete applications, application mistakes due to user error, or faxed/emailed or mailed applications unless there has been prior approval by NDN Foundation staff.
For more information
Call the NDN office at (605) 791 – 3999
General grant information
Email [email protected]