The Community Self-Determination application process is now closed for .
We expect to share more about the next grant application cycle in [mid-April 2023].
Please check back around that time.
GRANT SELECTION INFORMATION
Letters of Interest (LOIs) are due by 5pm CST on Monday, August 1, 2022.
Invitations for full applications, if selected, are expected to be released by Tuesday, September 6, 2022. Applicants will be notified of either an invitation or declination at that time. Final applications are due by 5pm CST on Wednesday, October 5, 2022.
Final Selections are expected by late-October 2022. Community Self-Determination Project start dates will begin on November 1, 2022.
GRANT APPLICATION LINK INSTRUCTIONS
The links below will bring you to the grant application portal. Please note that the Fluxx Grants Application portal will show two options:
- New to the Grants Portal — If you are a first time user, you must register in order to receive log-in credentials to complete the LOI and potentially a grant application. Please allow for up to 2 business days to receive login credentials. Please check your email and spam or junk folders for your login credentials before inquiring further.
- Log-in Now — If you’ve registered in the past for any NDN grant opportunity, please click Log-in Now. You do not need to register again.
- It is best to use a computer or laptop to complete registration, log-in and/or LOI.
- Chrome browser works best with the grant application online system.
- Please be sure to register well in advance of the grant deadline of 5pm CST on August 1, 2022. Registering sooner than the final 48 hours before the deadline offers a better chance of technical support and timely submission. Any attempts to register later than 5 p.m. Central Standard Time on July 30th does not guarantee availability for technical support or assistance with submission by the 5 p.m. CST deadline on August 1st.
- Please ensure that your organizational information is correct, i.e.; contact information, email address; telephone number. Once it is submitted you cannot edit your profile information.
- Once you’ve registered or logged in, you will receive information via email on how to access your portal and complete the application forms.
- NDN cannot make any exceptions to the LOI/grant application deadline. This includes incomplete applications, application mistakes due to user error, or faxed/emailed or mailed applications unless there has been prior approval by NDN Foundation staff.
For more information
Call the NDN office at (605) 791 – 3999
General grant information
Grant purpose & content
[email protected] (U.S.Based Applicants )
[email protected] (For residents of Canada and French-speaking Applicants)
[email protected] (For residents Mexico and Spanish-speaking Applicants)